Skip to main content

For starters....

I've been dying to start a blog and even moreso a knitting blog. Not sure where this will lead to, I'm HEE HO excited. Hopefully this blogger site will get me up to speed with some of the technology in an easy non-confrontation way.

My favorite blogs have pictures, so I'll start by introducing our family. The hubsters already made his debut, so below are 2 of our 3 cats and our two dogs. This formatting style is giving me ogida, so bear with my poor presentation skills!!!

Ripley: our chi chi mix whom we adopted by
way of an animal rescue group a week and a half ago















Grissom: Our holy terror and a one cat neighborhood de-rodenting machine



Hunter: The scarediest cat in the world, and way below, Atreyu, our Australian Shepherd


Comments