Skip to main content

My first KAL

I'm really hoping to join Peaknits' sock knit-a-long using Yarnissima's firestarter pattern. All I'm waiting for now is an invite!

Seriously, the Lorna's Shepherd Sock cakes I whipped up this weekend are screaming to be firestarter socks. Who cares if I have two socks on needles presently? Not me.

Not having enough needles was quickly fixed by running out to a LYS at lunch and picking up two sets of US1 dpns. (I know the pattern calls for circ's but I'm sure I'll wind up wanting to use dpns.)

This will be good practice for me to face my pattern fear. Really. Right?

Comments

peaknits said…
I am so glad you are on board for the KAL - I can't wait to see what you knit up - and two other socks on the needle - minor detail:) It's good to have lots of different things to keep you interested!:)