Skip to main content

Meme Poach

I've been wasting considerable time reading doggedknit's archive and found a meme I kinda like, so I am poaching it.

4 jobs you have had in your life
Telemarketer
MASSPIRG door-to-door donations campaigner
Assistant Property Manager
Data Analyst

4 movies you could watch over and over
The Village
Garden State
Million Dollar Baby
Overboard

4 places you have lived*
The Adirondacks, NY
The Bronx, NY, NY
Long Island, NY
Boston, MA

*I don't get around much, do I?

4 TV shows you love to watch
Battlestar Galactica
The Closer
CSI: Las Vegas
House

4 places you have been on vacation
San Diego, CA
Key West, FL
Toronto, CA
Wells, ME

4 websites you visit daily*
Salon
boston.com
Crazy Aunt Purl
and you know what else

*I don't visit any website daily, but if I'm on the web I read these sites

4 of your favorite foods
hamburger and french fries
chocolate
texas style BBQ baby back ribs
new york style cheesecake

4 places you would rather be right now
anyplace in the British Isles
home
anyplace in the British Isles
home

4 bloggers you'd like to complete this meme
I'm so not comfortable with this part of the meme. However, Shannon over at Minerva Turkey tagged me once, so I should return the favor.

Comments