Skip to main content

I've got yarn that jingle jangle jingles...





ESE_0557b
Madtosh DK in Logwood



Okay, so yarn can't jingle or jangle. But these are the words that my muse calls forth. She speaks, I write. "So sue me," as we used to say back in the day.

I've started my ninth Shetland Triangle...in Sundara ASM.

ESE_0578b
Sundara ASM in Marina over Icicles


Yum Yummity Yum Yum, Yum Yum Yum Yum.

I didn't get any conventional shots of the last two shawls I finished, my Fjording Shetland and the Mint Chocolate Chip Ishbel. Here's a pic of the latter taken by muse:



ESE_0651b


I bought this ridiculously expensive purse back in June or July and so I've spent the summer saving my pennies up again, with nary a skein stashed in e.o.n.s. After finishing up this merino/cashmere blend Ishbel I fell off the wagon and bought a six pack of Madelinetosh's Pashima, which is merino, silk, and cashmere. Ooh la la.

I've got a motif design bonging around in my brain. It refuses to coalesce. That's why I started the Shetland. I need some knitting peace to offset the crazeh. I don't know when or if I will learn to make my ideas flesh.

Getting new yarn this week will help soothe the inner beast.