Skip to main content

Aht

arms of arms in arms

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs who happens to be hanging on the wall?

Art.

Or as we say in the patois of my adopted homeland, aht.

What I do know, and have known, for a long, long while is that I don't know my aht from my elbow. What is aht? No friggin' clue. I only know what I like to look at. And what I like to look at is photos I take of my knitting.

arms of arms in arms

Or to be more accurate, photographs of things I have knit at some point this summer. I've since tucked these sleeves, knit in my favorite Jo Shark DK tweed, away in favor of some really mindless knitting: A Shetland triangle in Malabrigo sock, Primavera colorway:

Shetland Printemps

But to be perfectly honest I have been sucked into the vortex known as Facebook gaming, specifically Kingdoms of Camelot. Oh woe betide my knitting life.