Skip to main content

More on my recent acquisitions

The weather just doesn't seem to want to cooperate, both last weekend and now it's been rainy and dreary. Dreary, I can handle, but rainy interrupts the visual itemization of my stash and FOs I've got going on.

I did get all my yarn photographed before it started drizzling again. And since I finally realized how to use the close up function on the hubby's digital camera I had to take more photos of the latest additions to my yarn stash.

My very first Lorna's hand dyed yarn:


This is Shepherd Sock yarn, 80% superwash wool, 20% nylon, colorway Gold Hill. Each skein is 215 yards.

Madelinetosh hand dyed yarn:


This is a superwash merino in the Violas colorway. The one skein I have is 395 yards.

And finally more Cherry Tree Hill supersock.


The yarn didn't have its tag, but I know this is 100% superwash merino and 420 yards. The colorway name remains unknown to me.

It's taking all of my will not to start knitting one or more of these skeins up. I really fear I might not finish hubby's Earth socks if I do.

Comments

Minerva Turkey said…
Beautiful yarn! We have similar taste in colourways. I love everything you buy. :)