Skip to main content

Estimated Arrival Time: Saturday, March 15

That is when my Knit Picks needle order is slated to arrive and that is when I think I may be done with my La Digitessa socks, which is une belle cause célèbre!

My Knit Picks order has been stalled out in Grove City, Ohio since Monday, but my first La Digitessa was finished last night. It was just in time to catch the last rays of sunshine to photograph.

In mine eyes she is beautiful.


I had thought the criss crossed traveling stitches would make for an intractably stiff stock, but it hasn't.

Comments

HobbygÃ¥sa said…
Oh they are! Really beautiful!
Agata said…
Oh, she's lovely! And hurray for ordering needles from Knit Picks.

Speaking of Yarnissima socks, I finally finished my Firestarters (the whole write up is on my blog) and I just wanted to thank you for your help - without you, they would have never gotten past the cast on stage :)
peaknits said…
So pretty - really a goegeous sock in a simple, elegant colorway that doesn't take away one bit from the beauty! Nice!
Knitting Kris said…
I'm in awe - that sock is just lovely. I agree that the yarn you chose just really shows off the pattern perfectly.

I wish I were as talented! :)
Unknown said…
La Digitessa???? Why, yes! She is gorgeous!