Skip to main content

Yes, Mary Jane, there is a Santa Claus!

Daytripper superwash merino

Here's an oldie but goodie. 100% Superwash Merino fiber in the Day Tripper colorway. I purchased this from the Woolen Rabbit how many years ago? A smattering of a single has been wound dolefully, (because fiber can be doleful, it can), on the active bobbin of my neglected wheel for a long, long while.

Monday and Tuesday I spun up the remainder of this braid. Lighting fast. A note stashed in the bag indicates I spun somewhere in the vicinity of 28 grams. Has my spinning mojo returned, or is this a fluke?

Details at 11.

Last Friday the Madelinetosh Pashmina purchases arrove (proper English - arrived). It is gorgeous, fantabulous, stuff.


ESE_0766b
Norway Spruce

ESE_0792c
Terrarium

ESE_0759b
Filigree

The Shetland Triangle I had begun in the Sundara ASM was tossed aside (and later, frogged) in favor of knitting up another Ishbel with the Filigree. The name of this project? Ishbel of the Sea.

The colors of this yarn are so beautifully dyed, the yarn shimmers iridescent like the scales of a fish, or if there were magic in the world, a mermaid.